Coral Reef Challenge

Lots of pics today. These are of a wallhanging I made as part of a challenge. It was called Colours of the Coral Reef. We had to dye some fabric in one colour (no blue or green) and then were told what size pieces to cut it into. Every few weeks we posted fabric to others in the group and received instructions as to what to add to the quilt with that particular piece of fabric. How we did it and how many we did was up to the individual. No other fabric was to be used but other embellishments could be. I thought it was a good opportunity to try out some new techniques and am happy with the end result. Later in the year a similar challenge will be run, but next time the theme will be a flower garden.