It’s that time of the week again when the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Quidditch begins.
First the triva questions, with my answers in red:
1. Who is the Fat Lady’s friend?
2. When the Fat Lady was attacked by Sirius Black and fled her portrait, who took over for her as guard of Gryffindor Tower?
Sir Cadogon, the “mad knight”.
3. Usually when Harry is in Dumbledore’s office, what are the portraits of previous headmasters doing?
– Giving Dumbledore advice
– Arguing with one another
4. Which one of the Triwizard champions did not go to the World Cup?
– Harry Potter
– Fleur Delacour
– Cedric Diggory
– Viktor Krum
5. Who did Harry give his Triwizard winnings to?
– Mr. and Mrs. Diggory
– No one, he kept them
– Professory Dumbledore
– Fred and George Weasley
The next two are anagrams. Rearrange the letters to get the correct words.
6. Live gong cram la man (two words)
7. Owl or video
8. What author’s name appears on the book “Quidditch Through the Ages”?
– Albus Dumbledore
– J.K. Rowling
– Kennilworthy Whisp
– Newt Scamander
9. What does the Keeper do in a game of Quidditch?
– Keeps the brooms in good working order
– Guards the goal
– Keeps the score
– Holds the Quaffle
10. In the Goblet of Fire why did the Mad Eye Moody imposter put Harry’s name in the goblet?
– He wanted Ron to be mad at him
– He wanted Dumbledore to expel Harry for entering the tournament
– He wanted Harry to be killed during the tasks
– He wanted Harry to win the tournament
And, the Picture Scavenger Hunt:
Viktor Krum & Hermione at the dance
Mad Eye Moody